Wednesday, May 13, 2015

YNS DT Dare

Mornin' hens!
Today I'm joining the Your Next Stamp design team with this week's DT Dare.  The dare is to use some form of Stitching (check!) and Gum Drops (check, check!) on your project.  Tee-hee!
Okee dokee, I got this!!  So whatcha think?  I did good right?


OMG, I'm having a blast with this new release.  This little character is from the "Maki a Wish" set.  I added the arms from the "Create a Character" set so he looks like he's having fun rolling down!  {{{snort!}}} I stamped the image onto some Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored him with my Copics. I fussy cut him out and adhered him to the slider mechanisim so he'll roll up and down.  Cute, huh?  I added the faux stitching detail to the edges of each panel, and also around the sentiment using YNS stitching dies.  These are so cool!  I just love the look of stitching, and I love it even more when I don't have to bring out the sewing machine!!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!  Ok, so to complete the DARE, I added some blue Gumdrops around the sentiment.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  
Leave a comment on the YNS BLOG today and be eligible to win a stamp set of your choice.  
I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

    


3 comments:

  1. They sure where right asking you to join the design team. Another Darling card from this set. I like your motion cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did good. That is just adorable. Love it.
    Congrats on joining the DT.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!