Sunday, April 19, 2015

TAWS - Guest Designer

Mornin' hens!
 Today I have two more cards to share with you as a Guest Designer for The Alley Way Stamps.   First up is my card using the "Bite Size" stamp set.


I masked off the top and bottom layers of the tiered cake and just used the middle layer as a cake stand.  Then I stamped the cupcakes on top.  The sentiment fit perfectly between the stand legs too! Yay! I drew some doodle lines around the edge and added a strip of coordinating DP to the bottom.  To finish, I rounded the corners, added a few homemade enamel dots and tied some taffeta ribbon in cute little bow.


Next up is another card I made with the "Petal Pusher" set, with a sentiment from the "More Than Words" set.  I stamped the flower image multiple times as the background and then once on a separate piece of cardstock.  I colored the extra flower with my Copics and adhered it onto the background piece with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment onto some black cardstock with Versamark ink and heat set using white embossing powder.  To finish, I adhered the background piece to some black cardstock and added a few velvet brads for interest.


That's it for me today! Don't forget to stop by the TAWS blog for some AWESOME eye candy from the design team!  I hope you've enjoyed your visit to the hen house and hope you'll stop by again soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. Great cards, I really like the black and white with the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Congrats on being a GD.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!