Monday, June 9, 2014

Just a little behind...

Mornin' hens!  Here's a little card I made for a co-worker of mine.  I forgot their birthday last month... whoops!  Anyhoo, I think they'll get a kick out of this card even if it is late!!  


The little bunny bum is on a action-wobble spring so it jiggles when you touch it.  Too funny!   
Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great day and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon!   {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



(Note: The bunny bum is from an older stamp set called "A Lil' Behind" from H&M Stamps and I'm afraid is no longer available.)

3 comments:

  1. Great card. I really think I need some of those action wobble springs. The grandson's would get a real kick out of cards that wiggle! Have a wonderful week. hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that bunny? Sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get thoes little springs.... that is just too Cute!!! To bad the stamp is no longer around..Love it!!! Cute little puffy tale too!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!