Monday, November 25, 2013

My mind wanders...

Mornin' hens!
Just a quick post today!  This is a little card I made awhile back and forgot to post it for you.  I used some really old DP from an old Stampin Up paper pack I had.  Nothing fancy here, just a simple funny card.  You all know how much I LOVE old people images!!  Tee-hee!
Have a great Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}} 


Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - SU Golden Oldies; Perfect Layers Tool; Copics: Punch - SU Scalloped Oval; DP - Stampin Up; CS - SU River Rock




4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Great sentiment too. Fits me to a T. My mind has left completely i think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it. That is so me these days! Have a fun Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to that. Ha! This is adorable and I love that paper. I still have some of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! Looks like me in my messy period *snort*

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!