Monday, March 25, 2013

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

 ...hopping down the bunny trail!!  Tee-hee!  Hi hens!  Did you all have a good weekend?  Mine was very relaxing and I spent most of the weekend in my coop!  Woot-woot!  So you KNOW it was a good weekend for me right?  LOL!  So here is one of the cards I made for Easter.  This stamp is from Stamps by Judith.  I have always loved this line of stamps.  It was one of the first lines I acquired when I first started stamping.  Guess you could say that's how I got "hooked on stamping!"  {{{snort}}}



Ok, so I started my card by stamping the image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored him with my Copics.  I mounted the image on some SU Early Expresso and ran my tracing wheel around the edges.  I picked this technique up from one of my idols "Anna Wight".  She's so STINKIN CLEVER!!  Ok, so then I adhered the image to this DP from October Afternoon, matted with both SU Very Vanilla and SU Early Expresso.  The card base is SU Crumbcake.  To finish, I tied on a cute brick colored button with some linen thread and added this sentiment that I printed on my computer.  Have a great day!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies: 
Rubber Stamps - Stamps by Judith; CS - SU Very Vanilla, Early Expresso and Crumbcake, Linen Thread; Button; Punch - Martha Stewart; Copics; Prismacolor Pencils

7 comments:

  1. oh he is so cute .. love his hat!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny. Love your card and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this guy! So stinking adorable. (Anna Wight IS amazing... I adore her) You Too :) hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wonderful card. Mr. Hare is just adorable and your coloring is awesome. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image, it is the cutest thing!! Your card is gorgeous. I just love browsing your blog, it is always so inspiring for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is he! I love his tattered hat :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!