Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EGG-stra $pecial $avings


Woo-hoo! There's an EGG-STRA SPECIAL SAVING$ goin' on over at Purple Onion Designs!! And guess which stamps are on SPECIAL? Yup, you guessed it, the CRACKED EGGS! Just in time for those Easter cards too! For a limited time, all three cracked eggs are on sale for $8.50!! That's less than half price! Oooooh, I LOVEEE me some EGG-STRA SAVINGS!! Here's just one of the CUTE egg designs called Cracked Egg Bunny. Isn't it the CUTEST? I just love how this turned out. I started out by stamping my image onto some white card stock and colored the image with my Copics. Then using the MFT Dienamics "By the Letters", I spelled the word Easter and adhered them using pop dots for dimension. The word "happy" is from the "Cupcake Framed Doodle"set and I only inked up the word happy. To finish, I rounded the corners, added a little scalloped border, and then tied on this cute gingham ribbon. I think it's EGG-STRA CUTE! *snort*

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Purple Onion Designs; CS - White; DP - EK Success "Overton House Designs"; Dies - MFT Dienamics "By the Letter"; Copics; Punch - Stampin Up; Ribbon - Michaels

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh you crack me up with this card!!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you put "easter"! You have my address, right???!!! *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that may be one of the cutest Easter images out there. Love the way you did EASTER on the card. Going to go look at the egg-stmaps from Purlple Onion (love that name) :) Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love his little nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love, love it! EGGceptional...haa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I love the white on white sentiment. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!