Thursday, April 14, 2011

That's Krafty Thursday #50

WOWZERS!!! Can you believe this is the 50th That's Krafty Thursday challenge?? Seems just like yesterday when I started this Krafty challenge. Say, if you hens are ever in need of a KRAFTY fix, you can see all 50 TKT cards by clicking on the "That's Krafty Thursday" link on my sidebar under "PECKIN ORDER".

Now onto today's challenge. Since this is a milestone in my TKT challenges, I'm gonna challenge you hens to 50 entries!! Think we can do it??? ABSOLUTELY, we can!! I have faith in da hens! Just think, YOU could be the next KRAFTY CHICK and if chosen, will be honored with CLARA the KRAFTY CHICK badge for your blog. Clara's SO CUTE! To enter, all ya have to do is follow my challenge requirements..... got a pen and paper handy? Ok, here ya go... USE KRAFT CARDSTOCK!! Tee-hee! Yup, that's it! Just make a project using Kraft CS and link your project below by April 27th at 7:00pm EST. I'll post my TOP CHICK PICKS right here on my blog on Thursday, April 28th.

Now for a little inspiration to get you hens motivated.....

Acccck! OMG, ain't she a RIOT? You know what they say, "In this world, nothing is for certain but DEATH and TAXES!!" ROFL!! Ain't that the truth!! Seems I never pay 'em enough.... BLOODSUCKERS!! vampire Pictures, Images and Photos
Hmmmph! Don't get me started.....

Ok, so onto today's card.... Don'tcha LOVE this image?? Would ya look at those boobs!! SHUT UP! They look like ski slopes!! I better hush, mine'll be there soon enough! LOL! Ok, so I stamped my image from American Art Stamps onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my Nesties and leaving the die in place, sponged a little ink around the edges. If you'd like to see this technique, I have a video tutorial on it HERE! I matted the image with some SU Cherry Cobbler cut with my scalloped rectangle Nesties and adhered it to this great DP from Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy collection. Next, I rounded the corners and stitched around the edges, and to finish, I tied this pretty twill ribbon into a cute bubbly bow! Ahhh, I just LOVE this card! Funny and sassy, that's me alright! LOL!

Ok hens, now it's YOUR turn.... Dust off that Kraft CS and let's see some KRAFTY projects!!! Have a great day! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Art Impressions; CS - Kraft, SU Cherry Cobbler; DP - Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy; Nestabilities; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; Copics; Twill Ribbon



16 comments:

  1. Hello Jeanie! Do you get the impression I've been waiting for you to announce the new TKT?!!

    I love your card, made me laugh out loud! And of course it's beautifully put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny love the image..color well do not have to say a thing about that..OK PURFECT!!! another challenge got one this time will post later...love your work and always a pleasure..thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the design, Jeanie! Those sassy ladies from AAS are fabulous! Can't wait to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, Jeanie. Your cards are always so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the design and the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have me cluck clucking here lol, what a brilliant card and sentiment lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this made me chuckle .. nearly as much as you when you read our Ladybug DT bog lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card & such a hoot! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jeanie! I always check out your blog when I am in need of a good laugh and some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect with the tax deadline looming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWZER! What an interesting layout! Love it! Did I already mention that I love love love your work? And this card makes no exception! LOVE the image and sentiment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me again honey! Not sure if we're limited to how many we can post - I think I've posted 3 now - that's how much I luuurve kraft! Feel free to delete any if I've been stealing too much krafty space!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha, this is true!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Jeanie. And that sounds just like those mean ole IRS people, too!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!