Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inching by with a birthday hi!!


So how'z da hens today'??? Yeah I know, it's only Wednesday... and this week feels like it's just creeping by don't it??? Geez, come on weekend!! Well that gave me an idea, I thought what better image to show you today than this little inchworm just INCHING by.... LOL!! Ain't he a cutie??? This is one of the many images in the Taylored Expressions Garden Party Critters set. I just love all the little bugs and critters in this set. I also decided to use the Garden Party Project Pantry Kit as well. So many fun colors in this kit, they just make me wanna SMILE!! Now, I've been thinking of this sentiment in my head ever since I saw him, so I typed it up in MSWord and printed it straight onto the DP. Then I matted the DP with some Choice Buttercream CS and stitched around the edges. I stamped the image onto some Choice Buttercream CS as well, and colored it with my Copics. I added the green grass with my Prismacolor pencils but of course it looks nothing like Paulabella's. She's so STINKIN' good with those pencils!! *sigh* Ok, so I stitched around the edges of the image and then punched two holes on each side and threaded this green polka dot ribbon through and tied it in a little knot. To finish, I added a few white brads to the upper right corner and there ya have a SUPER CUTE and FUN little birthday card!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what ya think. Have a great Wednesday and just think, before ya know it, it'll be That's Krafty Thursday and time for another challenge!!! Woo-hoo!!! Get that Kraft CS ready!! See ya back in the hen house tommorow!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Garden Party Critters from Taylored Expressions; DP, CS, ribbon all from the Garden Party Project Pantry; Brads - Recollections; Copics

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! what a cute image! Love the bright colours!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great--like all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is just the cutest and most colorful Birthday card. AS real smile getter, too! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card - the colors are so bright and happy. You inspire me each day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and that image is cute. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inch worm.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this little guy is so cute and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo cute. What a great idea to color each segment of the worm a different color! I think your grass is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen worms in my garden that are this beautiful. I am going to send them to you for colouring, woohoo. Cute, cute, cute Jeanie, and your grass is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!