Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Wishes

Hold on Bronte!!!! That'd be me... LOL!! Holding on for dear life and looking for someone to save me!! And would you look at Bella, she's just havin' the time of her life with no cares in the world! This is "skating", another digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. Love, love, love Mo's images!!


I printed the image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored it with my Copics. I matted the image with SU Cool Carribean CS and then again onto some SU Very Vanilla. This DP is from Collage Press and I can't begin to tell you how much I'm LOVIN' this paper pack!! I just wish I would have gotten it earlier so I could have made more cards with it. I chose two different patterns and separated them with a piece of SU Very Vanilla punched with my Martha Stewart border punch. I stitched the DP's to the mat of SU Cool Carribean and then tied this WONDERFUL polka dot ribbon into a cute bow before adhering the matted piece to the card base of SU Very Vanilla. I added some Diamond Dust to the ice and added the sentiment to finish it up! This is Christmas card #47 if you're keeping track. Just a few more to go! Woo-hoo!! Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think of her, ok? Have a GREAT Monday!

Supplies:
Digital Image - Mo's Digital Pencil Shop; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Cool Carribean; Diamond Dust; Punches - Martha Stewart Border Punch, SU Word Window; Copics; Ribbon - SU Polka Dot

This week's theme for Bellarific Friday is sewing or faux stitching. Oh man, now that's easy for this 'ol gal!! I can hardly make a card without it!! Woo-hoo! I "sew" need an easy theme this week because I'm SUPER busy!! Of course, I'm never TOO busy to play with the sistahs over in Bellaland though. Come on and join us this Friday...

11 comments:

  1. Make's me feel cold. I love it.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute card! What an adorable image!!! Love peeking at your blog each day to see a new creation!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I just love Mo's images. Pretty papers and you usual fabulous bow! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute. Love your coloring on the image. Yes, I would be hanging on too. Us southern girls don't do well on ice. :)
    Have a great week.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the non-traditional colours. Makes me think of Christmas Candy...the ribbon candy. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and the dog. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty colors you've put together there -- and it's SUCH a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER cute card! As always, your coloring is amazing! You certainly have the knack for bringing images to life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I think you didn't approve my comments I left a while back, I cannot possibly be this far behind! This is just gorgeous, love the colours and the colouring and the layour, need I say more. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!