Thursday, December 10, 2009

That's Krafty Thursday! #7

...and another one of Stamping Bella's newest releases!! This is "Real Dudes Surf the Web". Ha, don't ya love this! Emily said this will be an expanding line of stamps in the future and I'm thrilled to hear it. I just think they're the cutest stamps evah!! There's even a mouse pad to match!! SHUT UP!! Gotta get that!

Ok, so I started my card by stamping my little guy onto some SU Very Vanilla and then colored him with my Copics. I stitched him onto some SU Chocolate Chip CS and added him to the card base with a few dimensionals. This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's new Nutmeg collection and I stitched it onto the SU Kraft CS mat. I finished with this GREAT Orange Zest saddle stitched ribbon from Papertrey Ink. Now that's Krafty!!

Be sure to leave a comment below and I hope you have a Tee-rific Thursday!

Don't forget it's Bellarific Friday tomorrow. This week's Bellariffic Friday theme is "Bling it On!" - add some sparkle to your project with any blinged out medium - glitter, glaze, rhinestones, Bella Baubles, pearls, shimmerz, etc. Wanna play??? Hop on over to Bloggabella for all the details.

Supplies:
Stamps - Real Dudes Surf the Web from Stamping Bella; Copics; CS - SU Kraft, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; DP - Cosmo Cricket "Nutmeg"

8 comments:

  1. I love the theme! Really great for guys!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, great image and cool colors. Love your bows. Wish mine looked so good :) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how stinking cute is this card!?!? Love it Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and great image for guy cards. Love the colors and papers, and especially that pretty orange bow.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such great colors for a guy card that you can even get by with a bow. I love it!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he's so cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guy card, I really like this idea and the colours. They are always so hard to do and you made such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!