Thursday, December 31, 2009

That's Krafty Thursday! #10


Whoa! I can't believe I've been doin' That's Krafty Thursday for 10 weeks now!! Whew, how time flies. If you'd like to see all the That's Krafty Thursday cards, you can click on the That's Krafty Thursday link in the "Peckin Order" section of the sidebar. Needless to say, I LOVE Kraft CS. Can't really explain why, maybe it's just the natural look or maybe it reminds me of paper bags. Remember paper bags???? I miss paper bags, don't you? I even love the feel of them. Ok, so enough of my reminiscing, and onto the card. Isn't this little guy cute? Again, another adorable image from Stamping Bella. This is Cakey Watt. Love that name! I stamped him onto some Kraft CS and colored him with my Copics. This DP is from Crate Paper and I just loved the little aliens on it. I matted it with the reverse side of the DP and stitched around the edges. Love double sided paper don't you? I matted the image with the solid side as well and using my Marvy Jumbo punch, I punched the bottom edge for this rounded look. Next, I stitched around the edges (very slowly) and added the three brads across the top. I added some Stickles to the candles and tied on this yummy rust colored ribbon to finish! Now That's Krafty!! Ok, be sure to leave a comment below and you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve!! Please be EXTRA careful if you will be traveling tonight. I'm stayin' right in my cozy little house, sippin' a little glass of wine with my hubby! Stay safe!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - Kraft; Copics; Marvy Punches; Brads; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; DP - Crate Paper; Stickles

11 comments:

  1. So cute! He has the sweetest little face! I love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn, I know I am going to have this stamp in my next order now!
    What a great card, and I love that you stamped on something other than white - lol, rofl!!!! hehehe.... Beautiful card Jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card and this would be great for a little boy's birthday. Have a very Blessed New Year.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, fun card! Love this lil robot! and your coloring is awesome!
    TFS! and have a wonderful New Year :)
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. His is so cute, so is your card! Love the patterned paper you used!!! Very cute!!!! Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This robot is to cute.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Adorable Robot. Nice boys card. Happy New Year. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love the layout & the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout Jeanie!!! Love your colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the rounded bottom. It is adorable and the candles are great!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!