Sunday, July 26, 2009

Howdy Folks!


I just love this little gal! Isn't she adorable?? I got her over at Stamping Bella. Love, Love, Love my Bellas! I colored her with my Copics and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. This paper is from Making Memories, Chloe's Closet. The brown CS is Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, another one of my favs! I added some twill tape to the bottom and finished it off with a few buttons. Sometimes simple turns out to be JUST PERFECT!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Stamping Bella; DP-Making Memories; CS-Stampin Up Chocolate Chip; Copics; Chalk Ink-ColorBox; Bakers Twine-Martha Stewart, Buttons, Twill Tape

3 comments:

  1. She is sooooo cute. Great job on the coloring. I love the MM papers.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she's saying, There's a new sheriff in town.
    I like the buttons. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable! Its like she saying where is the rodeo?
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!