Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wanna know what you're getting for your birthday?


OLD!!

Too funny... I gave this card to one of my co-workers and yes, he still talks to me! Actually, he loved it! This is a cute stamp I picked up from Rubbernecker Stamp Company. His name is Murry. I love it! Fits him to a tee, don't ya think? I colored Murry with my Prismacolor pencils and used some Color Box chalk ink to sponge around the edges of him. I cut him out using my oval scalloped Nesties and mounted him to the card base with dimensionals. And since he wears glasses, I had to add some Crystal Effects to them. I picked up this DP from my LSS but the company name isn't on it, sorry. I love any paper that looks like Kraft, so I'm always buying single sheets like that. The self adhesive ribbon is from K & Company and matches the DP perfectly. I printed the sentiment on the SU Kraft card base and added some Dew Drops to balance it all out!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Rubbernecker Stamp Company; CS-SU Kraft; Prismacolor Pencils; Nestabilities; Ribbon-K & Company; Dew Drop-The Robin's Nest

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I like the saying. The Cystal Effects just sets the glasses off.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks with the sandles! Very cute. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!